Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated
MARION COUNTY---A convicted sex offender who is behind bars is not getting his wish to be castrated.
A circuit court judge in Marion County denied Lester Williams' hand-written motion asking for the state to perform the surgery on him.
Williams is serving a 10-year sentence after pleading no contest to second-degree felony sexual battery.
The 35-year-old did not explain in the motion why he wanted to be castrated.
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- Marion County Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Convicted Killer Asks Judge To Spare His Life
- Sexual Abuse Survivor, Visits Center for Sex Offenders
- Court: Florida Man Can't Be Held As Sex Offender
- Marion County Sex Abuse Case
- Registered Sex Offender in Ocala Arrested Again
- Newberry Considering Tougher Sex Offender Restrictions
- Sex Offender Ban
- School Sex Offender Recognition