15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
In Orange County, officials say a 15-year-old student was stabbed while he was exiting a bus at Chain of Lakes Middle School.
It happened on Wednesday.
Reports say the attacker was an 11-year-old boy who was taken into custody.
Investigators say the 11-year-old used a pair of scissors to stab the 15-year-old in the chest.
The victim, whose name was not released, was taken to Arnold Palmer Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Dontavious Copeland Sentenced in Shooting Death of 15-year-old
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- 11-Year-Old Helps Local Foster Children
- Unsafe For Kids? 11-Year-Old Killed
- 11-year-old Fights for Horse
- 5-Year-Old Sees Mother Get Shot By Father
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet
- 15-Year-Old Dies at Bubba Raceway- Too Young to Be on Track?
- 15-year-old Gets Underground Tattoo