Physical Therapist Prepares For Boston Marathon
A South Florida physical therapist got a show of support from his co-workers Thursday as he got ready to run the biggest race of his life.
Marathon runner James Buchanan says he is grateful to participate in this year's Boston Marathon.
He says lacing up for the event is the best way he knows how to honor the bombing victims of last year's marathon.
Many of Buchanan's co-workers say they are grateful that Buchanan did not qualify last year.
- FBI Now In Charge of Boston Marathon Bombing Investigation
- Review of FBI Shooting of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Still Ongoing
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
- Prehistoric village found in downtown Miami
- First Lady Visits Miami To Promote Fitness
- Miami Woman Charged In Connection To Toddler Daycare Drowning Death
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed