Governor Scott to Sue VA
Published May 29th, 2014
Governor Rick Scott announced Wednesday, the state of Florida will sue the Veterans' Administration for the right to inspect the VA hospitals.
Scott expressed concern regarding the continuing controversy over issues surrounding VA hospitals across the country, including allegations that waiting lists are excessively long and have resulted in poor quality of care.
The governor also says he wants VA director Erick Shinseki to resign in light of the scandal that has implicated as many as 26 different hospitals nationwide.
- Governor proposes more funds for springs restoration
- Florida Counties to Sue Over New State Medicaid Law
- Governor Scott Meets With Black Caucus
- State of the State Address
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Florida Governor Reappoints 3 Passed Over Agency Heads
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Governor Scott Full Interview