Voters to Decide Marijuana Amendment
Published June 11th, 2014
This Fall voters will take to the polls to decide on medical marijuana here in Florida.
The "No" side of the amendment is being backed by different groups around the state including the Florida Sheriffs, Save Our Society from Drugs, and Drug Free America.
Both sides are spending and raising money to heighten awareness for and against the issue.
Pro marijuana forces have raised over 5 million, while "Vote No on 2" reported raising 2.6 million.
Already 21 states and the District of Columbia have already allowed some form of medical marijuana.
Florida could be in line to be the 22nd depending on how this vote goes.
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Recreational Marijuana Use
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- Women's Voter Groups to Resume Registering Voters
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- Amendment 11 Not Passed in Marion County
- Vote 2012: Breakdown of the Amendments
- A Breakdown of the Ballot Amendments
- Complexity, Agenda Help Defeat 8 of 11 Amendments
- Groups Call on Florida to Halt Voter Purge