Voters to Decide Marijuana Amendment
Published June 11th, 2014
This Fall voters will take to the polls to decide on medical marijuana here in Florida.
The "No" side of the amendment is being backed by different groups around the state including the Florida Sheriffs, Save Our Society from Drugs, and Drug Free America.
Both sides are spending and raising money to heighten awareness for and against the issue.
Pro marijuana forces have raised over 5 million, while "Vote No on 2" reported raising 2.6 million.
Already 21 states and the District of Columbia have already allowed some form of medical marijuana.
Florida could be in line to be the 22nd depending on how this vote goes.
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Recreational Marijuana Use
- Vote 2012: Breakdown of the Amendments
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Alachua County Voters Will Decide How to Fund Road Repairs
- No Privacy When Telling On Your Teacher
- Synthetic Marijuana Raid
- John Morgan Visits Gainesville to Rally Amendment Two Support
- Store Owner Arrested For Selling Synthetic Marijuana
- Mike Wallace Dies at 93