George Zimmerman First Court Appearance
SANFORD, Fla. (AP) - Lawyers for George Zimmerman are expected to ask for bail this afternoon when the Florida neighborhood watch volunteer appears in court.
Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
Zimmerman, who has said he fired in self-defense, is expected to plead not guilty.
- Tape of George Zimmerman May Help His Defense
- Police Probe George Zimmerman on Inconsistencies In His Story
- Zimmerman Wants Jurors Sequestered
- Judge Reluctant to Delay in Zimmerman Case
- Supporters of George Zimmerman Afraid of Speaking Out
- Zimmerman's Lawyers Withdraw from Shooting Case
- Zimmerman Apologizes for Shooting
- Zimmerman Attorney Will Disclose $200,000 Windfall at Hearing
- Old George Zimmerman MySpace Page Surfaces
- Zimmerman Using $30,000 for Living Expenses