Orlando and Miami Among Most Romantic Cities
Miami and Orlando were named among the top 10 most romantic cities in the United States, according to a survey by MissTravel.com.
The top spot goes to Las Vegas.
MissTravel.com is a dating website that launched in April.
The company says the survey is based on more than 20,000 trips MissTravel.com members have taken since the website launched two months ago.
Here are the top 20 most romantic U.S. cities:
- Las Vegas, NV
- New York, NY
- Miami, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Honolulu, HA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Washington, D.C.
- Napa Valley, CA
- Dallas, TX
- San Diego, CA
- Boston, MA
- New Orleans, LA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Houston, TX
- Tampa, FL
- Sedona, AZ
- Cleveland, OH
- Gainesville Makes Top 20 List of America's Most Romantic Cities
- Gainesville 15th Most Well-Read City Says Amazon
- Giant Miami Mayoral Signs Out Of City Code
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe
- Florida Bridges Ranked Among Best in Bridge Care
- Diverted Plane Lands in Miami to Check Pressure
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Gainesville One of Nation's Most Well-Read Cities
- Warren Defeats Orlando by 127 Votes in Gainesville City Commission Runoff