Orlando and Miami Among Most Romantic Cities
Miami and Orlando were named among the top 10 most romantic cities in the United States, according to a survey by MissTravel.com.
The top spot goes to Las Vegas.
MissTravel.com is a dating website that launched in April.
The company says the survey is based on more than 20,000 trips MissTravel.com members have taken since the website launched two months ago.
Here are the top 20 most romantic U.S. cities:
- Las Vegas, NV
- New York, NY
- Miami, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Honolulu, HA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Washington, D.C.
- Napa Valley, CA
- Dallas, TX
- San Diego, CA
- Boston, MA
- New Orleans, LA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Houston, TX
- Tampa, FL
- Sedona, AZ
- Cleveland, OH
- Gainesville Makes Top 20 List of America's Most Romantic Cities
- Gainesville 15th Most Well-Read City Says Amazon
- Miami's Wynwood cleared of Zika; focus shifts to Miami Beach
- Florida Bridges Ranked Among Best in Bridge Care
- Giant Miami Mayoral Signs Out Of City Code
- Gainesville blood donors support victims of Orlando shooting
- Reaction to gun control discussion after Orlando shooting
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe
- Mayor: 50 Casualties, 53 in Hospital in Orlando nightclub shooting
- Friends, family remember victims of Orlando shooting