Reactions to President Obama's Immigration Order
President Obama's executive order on illegal immigration is being met with support from many corners.
The policy change is directed at young people under 30.
Some 800,000 immigrants would not have to worry about deportation for at least two years, if they meet certain criteria.
Evangelical Christian leaders endorsed the President's move and so did some Jewish groups as well as the U.S. Council of Catholic Bishops.
President Obama announced his new policy Friday in the White House Rose Garden.
He says it's not an amnesty program, rather an attempt to redirect scarce resources to target illegal immigrants who pose a threat in the U.S.
- Federal judge stalls Obama's executive action on immigration
- Transcript of President Obama's Speech on Budget Deal
- Debate Rises Over President Obama's Birth Certificate
- President Obama's State of the Union Transcript
- Young Voters React to President Obama's DNC Speech
- NCF Veterans skeptical about President Obama's ISIS plan
- President Obama Talks Easy Pleasey Lemon Squeezy With TV 20's David Snyder
- Mixed Reaction to President's Corporate Tax Plan
- Poll Shows President Obama Ahead in Swing States
- Obama Campaign: Romney Can't Buy the Presidency