Diverted Plane Lands in Miami to Check Pressure
MIAMI (AP) - An American Airlines flight that was diverted by a problem with cabin pressure is back on its way to Los Angeles.
Airlines spokeswoman Dori Alvarez says Flight 1585 landed safely at Miami International Airport Thursday morning about an hour after taking off from nearby Fort Lauderdale.
It was headed to Los Angeles when the pilot received an indication of a pressurization problem and decided to land to get that checked out.
Alvarez says no problems were found on the plane, which took off a couple of hours later.
There were 143 passengers and six crew members on board. No injuries were reported.
- Plane Carrying Miami Heat Players Makes Emergency Landing
- Flight From Florida Diverted To New York
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing in South Florida
- Orlando and Miami Among Most Romantic Cities
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Cubans Protest in Miami
- "Ghost Plane" Crashes in Gulf
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Ocala Airport
- Breaking News: Unauthorized Plane Lands in Gainesville