Zimmerman's Medical Records Released by Attorney
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A report from George Zimmerman's doctor visit the day after he fatally shot Trayvon Martin is among materials his attorney has asked the judge to review during a bond hearing last week.
The report details injuries the former neighborhood watch leader sustained during the fight.
Attorney Mark O'Mara released the documents on his website. It also includes witness statements and law enforcement interviews with Zimmerman about the February shooting.
The medical report says Zimmerman was recovering from scalp wounds and had a broken nose, though he refused further treatment by a specialist.
Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester is expected to decide this week whether to release Zimmerman on bond. His original bond was revoked last month after Lester ruled Zimmerman and his wife were untruthful about their finances.
- Zimmerman's Lawyers Withdraw from Shooting Case
- Evidence Mixed for Zimmerman's Self-defense Claim
- Video Shows Zimmerman's Account of Deadly Fight
- Explanations Key at Zimmerman's 2nd Bond Hearing
- Zimmerman Attorney Will Disclose $200,000 Windfall at Hearing
- Zimmerman's Website Disabled
- Lawyer: Zimmerman is No Threat, Should Be Released
- Zimmerman's Bond
- Judge: Zimmerman Statements Can Be Released
- Zimmerman Attorneys No Longer Representing Him