Protestors March on the Republican National Convention
The threat of a tropical storm and a shortened opening day schedule didn't stop protesters from showing up in Tampa, at the Republican National Convention.
Hundreds filled downtown streets for the "March on the RNC."
The protest, which takes aim at economic inequality, was endorsed by roughly 60 organizations.
According to police the event was mostly peaceful.
The only arrest was when a 19 year old man refused to remove a mask when he was ordered to do so.
- Security Planning Under Way for Conventions
- Obama challenges Republicans in State of Union speech
- Gainesville joined the march for national women's liberation
- City Council Wants Guns Banned at GOP Convention
- Republican Convention
- Drug Testing of Welfare Recipients Unconstitutional in FL
- Election Day 2014- Keith Perry wins State Representative District 21
- 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington
- Trayvon Martin March Downtown Gainesville
- Social Security Going Paperless in March