Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
30 year old Heather Ann Kaminsky has been charged with human trafficking for selling her baby.
She was arrested by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department at a Winn Dixie Supermarket.
She has been extradited back to Kentucky to face the charges.
Kaminsky sold her baby boy for a 1999 Dodge Dakota truck in Kentucky, shortly after he was born in January.
She later sold the truck for $800 and some methamphetamines.
The Department of Children and Families has already taken two other children from her.
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Putnam County Fugtives in Kentucky
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Man Dragged Behind Truck
- Mother Murdered And Her Baby Stolen
- Truck Driver Survives Precarious Situation
- Woman Guilty of Selling Child for Drugs and Sex