Hulk Hogan to File Lawsuits Over Sex Tape
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Reality TV star and former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing a Tampa Bay-based disc jockey, the DJ's ex-wife and a New York media group over a sex tape.
According to a news release from Hogan's publicist, two lawsuits will be discussed during a news conference Monday afternoon near the federal courthouse in Tampa.
Hogan says he was secretly taped six years ago having sex with the ex-wife of DJ Bubba "The Love Sponge" Clem. Portions of the video of Hogan and Heather Clem were posted on the online gossip site Gawker.
Hogan has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Gawker.
Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea.
- Woman Files Lawsuit Against Pharmacy Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Hulk Hogan and Your Taxes
- Lawsuit Expected to be Filed Against BP
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi Files Suit Against BP Over 2010 Spill
- Scientology Lawsuit
- Carnival Seeks Dismissal of Triumph Lawsuits
- Teachers File Lawsuit
- Criminal Charges to be Filed Against Zimmerman
- Media Fights to Open Trayvon Martin Shooting Files