Rubio to Deliver GOP Response to State of Union Speech
GAINESVILLE - Senator Marco Rubio of Florida will deliver the Republican response to the President's State of the Union address.
The Republican Address to the Nation will focus on the party's agenda to help the middle class.
Rubio will also compare the G-O-P's commitment to limited government to President Obama's plan.
The speeches will be delivered on February 12th.
- Rubio's Immigration Push a Potential Lift for GOP
- White Powder Delivered to School
- GOP Candidate Rick Santorum Sweeps Three States
- State of the Union Address
- The Pope's Final Speech
- Rubio: "I'm Not Going to be Vice President"
- Onward to Romney's Big Night, a Speech to Millions
- GOP Vows to Reverse Obama Birth Control Policy
- City Council Wants Guns Banned at GOP Convention
- GOP Delegates Keep Busy Despite Isaac Delay