Drivers Paying More at the Pumps
Gas prices are up about a penny per gallon.
According to AAA, Florida's average is $3.46 for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline.
The national average is $3.62.
This recent increase reverses a downward trend.
The average is still almost 50 cents lower than the record high of $4.11 a gallon, back in July of 2008.
- Drivers Are Not The Only Ones Hurting From Gas Prices
- Gas Prices Down
- Gas Prices Going Down Across the Nation
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- Gas Prices Lower
- Two More Skimmers Found in Gas Pumps
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed
- Bad Weather Takes Out Gas Station Pumps
- More People Are Fighting Back Against High Gas Prices By Taking The Bus