Tavares Propane Plant Explosion
Tavares, Fl. (AP)-A propane plant explosion overnight has left 8 people injured, according to ABC news.
At around 11pm, an explosion went off in the plant, setting off a chain reaction of other explosions and fires.
One male victim was sent to the Ocala Regional Medical Center, where he is said to be in stable condition. Another person was taken to the UF Health Center in critical condition.
Authorities say there are no deaths and all workers from the plant at the time of the explosion have been accounted for.
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- Massive Explosions Rock Central Fla. Gas Plant
- Weapons, Explosives Found in Dorm at UCF
- What Caused the Texas Fertilizer Explosion? An Expert Weighs In
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- Deadly Explosion Destroys Houses in Indianapolis Neighborhood
- Arizona Explosions
- Gas station explosion
- Propane Shortage Statewide
- Duke Energy Customers to Pay More for Failed Nuclear Plant Projects