Strong Storms Sweep Through Marion County Causing Damage
Mother nature provided her own fireworks in Marion County.
A strong storm around 4 p.m. created havoc for much of the evening.
Photos sent to us by viewers showed falling tree limbs taking out power lines in and around Ocala.
The electricity was out for several hours for at least three thousand customers of Ocala Utilities and Duke Energy.
We also received a report of a pecan tree falling on a 100 foot HAM radio tower at Green Clover Hall and the extent of the damage is being called "serious."
- Volusia County Homes Damaged in Storm
- Storm Causes Major Damage
- Tropical Storm Fay Causes Damage to Homes
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- Damaging storms strike the area Tuesday afternoon
- Storm Damage in Marion County
- Winter Storms Blow Through U.S.
- Fire at Brewery Causes One Million in Damages
- Tornado Causes Damage
- High speed chase through Marion County