Annual Revenue Cut in Florida
The Florida Public Service Commission has cut by nearly 40% of an annual revenue increase sought by Gulf Power Company.
It approved $64.1 million of the utilities request for $101.6 million.
The Pensacola based utility serves more than 431,000 people in the western Florida Panhandle.
- 61st Annual Florida Folk Festival
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Stabbing at Florida State Dorm
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Automatic Budget Cuts for Florida Set for Friday
- Florida Search and Rescue Team Prepares to Aid in Hurricane Relief
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- New Florida University
- A Florida University President suing the Federal Government
- Baby Born on Florida Highway