Bikers Protest For Safer Roads
Bikers from across the state were in Tallahassee Monday asking lawmakers for safer roads.
ABATE Florida is supporting legislation for mandatory jail time for drivers who kill a biker in a wreck.
They also support a ban on texting while driving.
However, while Abate says the Senate is sympathetic to their legislative agenda, bills to ban texting and increase penalties for drives who kill bikers are being held up in the House.
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Texting While Driving Ban Moves Forward
- Gov. Scott Signs Ban on Texting While Driving
- Texting While Driving Ban
- Texting and Driving Ban Starts Oct. 1st
- Texting & Driving May Soon Be Illegal In Florida
- Congress Wishes to Penalize States that Allow Texting While Driving
- National Texting and Driving Ban
- Senate Kills Prison Privatization Bill
- Almost No Citations One Month into Texting Ban