Charter School Advocates Rally For More Funding
They serve an expanding number of Florida students, and now they want more money to reflect that growth.
Charter schools don't receive taxpayer funds to build new buildings and repair old ones.
Whitney Ray tells us, 500 charter school students, parents, and teachers were in Tallahassee Wednesday trying to find cash to keep the movement growing.
- Columbia County Logistics Program Needs More Funds
- Gainesville Area Receives Funding, Housing Vouchers to Help Homeless Veterans
- After School Program Loses Funding, Needs Help
- Local Educators Voice Demands For More School Funding in a
- More Rallies for Trayvon Martin
- More Options to House Homeless Veterans in Alachua County
- More Options when Parking in Downtown Ocala
- School Board Candidates Discuss Charter Schools
- Florida Legislators Push for More Money to Schools
- Tallahassee Area Teacher Killed In Wreck With Bus