Charter School Advocates Rally For More Funding
They serve an expanding number of Florida students, and now they want more money to reflect that growth.
Charter schools don't receive taxpayer funds to build new buildings and repair old ones.
Whitney Ray tells us, 500 charter school students, parents, and teachers were in Tallahassee Wednesday trying to find cash to keep the movement growing.
- Gainesville Area Receives Funding, Housing Vouchers to Help Homeless Veterans
- Columbia County Logistics Program Needs More Funds
- Protesters Rally for Amendment One Funding
- Funding for School Resource Deputy Program
- After School Program Loses Funding, Needs Help
- Local Educators Voice Demands For More School Funding in a
- More Rallies for Trayvon Martin
- Governor proposes more funds for springs restoration
- More Options when Parking in Downtown Ocala
- More Options to House Homeless Veterans in Alachua County