Charter School Advocates Rally For More Funding
They serve an expanding number of Florida students, and now they want more money to reflect that growth.
Charter schools don't receive taxpayer funds to build new buildings and repair old ones.
Whitney Ray tells us, 500 charter school students, parents, and teachers were in Tallahassee Wednesday trying to find cash to keep the movement growing.
- Rallies Continue in Tallahassee
- Solar Energy Rally In Tallahassee
- Columbia County Logistics Program Needs More Funds
- Gainesville Area Receives Funding, Housing Vouchers to Help Homeless Veterans
- After School Program Loses Funding, Needs Help
- Local Educators Voice Demands For More School Funding in a
- More Rallies for Trayvon Martin
- Thousands Expected for Upcoming Education Rallies in Tallahassee
- Advocates Say Canal Project Improving Florida Bay
- More Options to House Homeless Veterans in Alachua County