Convicted Spy Wants to Go Home
A convicted Cuban spy still serving probation in the United States wants to return home temporarily to visit a critically ill brother.
Rene Gonzalez is asking a Miami federal judge to allow him a two-week visit to Cuba.
He is one of the so-called "Cuban Five" convicted of spying on Cuban exiles in South Florida and attempting to infiltrate military installations and political campaigns.
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Drug Bust off Miami Coast
- Fatal Shooting in Miami
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- Pope Visits Havana Cuba
- Teen Convicted of Murder in Birthday Party Shooting
- Marine Arrives Home from Mexican Jail
- Sibling Tourists Happy to be Home After Being Shipwrecked
- Ex-Tarzan Actor Arrested; Big Cats Taken from Home
- Car Crashes into Nursing Home