Convicted Spy Wants to Go Home
A convicted Cuban spy still serving probation in the United States wants to return home temporarily to visit a critically ill brother.
Rene Gonzalez is asking a Miami federal judge to allow him a two-week visit to Cuba.
He is one of the so-called "Cuban Five" convicted of spying on Cuban exiles in South Florida and attempting to infiltrate military installations and political campaigns.
- Prosecutor Says Hakken May Be Faking Insanity
- "Hiccup Girl" Convicted of Murder Seeks Retrial
- CIA Accused Of Spying On US Senate Intelligence Committee
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
- Prehistoric village found in downtown Miami
- First Lady Visits Miami To Promote Fitness
- Miami Woman Charged In Connection To Toddler Daycare Drowning Death
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet