Convicted Spy Wants to Go Home
A convicted Cuban spy still serving probation in the United States wants to return home temporarily to visit a critically ill brother.
Rene Gonzalez is asking a Miami federal judge to allow him a two-week visit to Cuba.
He is one of the so-called "Cuban Five" convicted of spying on Cuban exiles in South Florida and attempting to infiltrate military installations and political campaigns.
- "Hiccup Girl" Convicted of Murder Seeks Retrial
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Drug Bust off Miami Coast
- Fatal Shooting in Miami
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet
- Pope Visits Havana Cuba