Gun misfires and hits woman in the head
The daughter of a church pastor was shot following his Sunday Services in St. Petersburg. Police say three church members, one who happens to be the victim's boyfriend, were looking at a gun in the church rec room when it accidentally went off. The bullet went through a wall and hit 20 year old woman in the head. The woman is now listed in critical condition. Police believe the gun owner did not know that the firearm was loaded. He had a permit to carry the weapon. No charges have been filed.
- Titans Player Found With Gun Shot Wound to Head
- Tampa Woman Sues Employer Over Gun Rules
- Woman Hit by Truck on I-75 in North Fla.
- Woman faces 30 Years for Hit and Run Death
- Pellet Gun Hits Three Students at School
- Convicted Felon Arrested for Hitting Wife with Gun, Threatening to Kill Her
- Man Rents Gun, Kills Self at Orlando Gun Range
- Woman pulls fake gun on drive-thru employee after not getting french fries
- Gainesville woman arrested after firing a gun into an apartment
- Man, woman killed in head-on crash identified