OAKLAND PARK, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 7-year-old boy drowned in a pool at an apartment complex while attending a barbeque with his father.
Broward Sheriff's Office officials say someone noticed the boy floating in the water Sunday evening and pulled him out of the pool. The child's father performed CPR until paramedics arrived shortly after the 5:40 p.m. 911 call.
The boy was pronounced dead at Holy Cross Hospital shortly.
- 23-Year-Old Murdered at Ocala Apartment Complex
- Miami Woman Charged In Connection To Toddler Daycare Drowning Death
- Panhandle River Drowning Deaths
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- Fire at Gardens Apartment Complex
- In the Pines Apartment Complex Facing Hefty Fines
- Crews Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Murder In Southern Pines Apartment Complex