OAKLAND PARK, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 7-year-old boy drowned in a pool at an apartment complex while attending a barbeque with his father.
Broward Sheriff's Office officials say someone noticed the boy floating in the water Sunday evening and pulled him out of the pool. The child's father performed CPR until paramedics arrived shortly after the 5:40 p.m. 911 call.
The boy was pronounced dead at Holy Cross Hospital shortly.
- Panhandle River Drowning Deaths
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- Fire at Gardens Apartment Complex
- Apartment Complex Evictions
- Residents call for action at apartment complex
- In the Pines Apartment Complex Facing Hefty Fines
- Crews Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- Bedbugs taking over NE Gainesville Apartment Complex?
- Navy Jet Crashes Into Apartment Complex in Virginia
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars