Casey Anthony Asks For Delay In Trial
Casey Anthony's attorney want to delay proceedings in the defamation case against her.
A Florida woman name Zanaida Gonzalez is behind the lawsuit.
Anthony claimes a woman, who she referred to as "Zanny the nanny," kidnapped her daughter Caylee.
Gonzalez says she was harassed and threatened because of the accusations.
Charles Greene, Anthony's new attorney, is reportedly confident the case will be dismissed and he wants the judge to delay future hearings ahead of the April trial date.
Greene says another trial involving Anthony will be too costly to the taxpayers of Orange County, Florida.
- Casey Anthony no Longer on Probation
- Anthony Civil Case to Go to Trial Early Next Year
- Trial Delayed in Brewer Case
- Caylee Anthony Bill Moving in Florida House
- Texas Search Firm Seeks $100K From Casey Anthony
- Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Hearing Postponed
- Oscar Pistorius Trial Delayed
- Zimmerman Denied Delay of Trial
- Competency Exam Delays Burned Teen Trial
- Gulf Oil Spill Trial Delayed for Settlement Talks