'Inspirational Message' Bill Makes its Way to Governor
Legislation allowing students to deliver an "inspirational message" at school functions is on its way to the governor afte rmore than an hour of impassioned debate Thursday.
Supporters say it is not a school prayer bill.
But Mike Vasilinda reports, opponents argue the phrase "inspirational message" is a code for prayer.
- "Inspiration Message" Bill on Governor's Desk
- Governor Rick Scott Signs Inspirational Messages Bill
- Inspirational Messages Bill Sure to Spur Lawsuits
- Governor Scott Makes Reference to Wrong Person
- Governor Scott Touts Job Growth at Annual 'State of the State' Address
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- Governor Scott Signs Death Warrant
- Governor Scott Meets With Black Caucus
- Rick Scott Makes E-Mail Available to Public