Legislature Increases Offenses on Video Voyeurism
Video Voyeurism is when someone secretly videotapes another person naked or some state of undress.
On Wednesday, the legislature increased the offenses of video voyeurism from a misdemeanor to a felony.
There was a high profile case in Bradford County where a man was arrested for videotaping female customers
in his backyard tanning bed.
For more on video voyeurism, watch our report.
- Police Investigate Assistant State Attorney After Video Voyeurism Allegations
- Dixie County Armed Robbery Video
- UF Professor Pleads to Video Voyeurism Charge
- Bradford County 5-0 After 46-7 Rout Over Oakleaf, Bell Nipped by Bishop Snyder 21-20, Dixie County Wins 23-20 Over Hamilton
- District Softball: Bradford, Dixie County Win, Trenton Falls
- Florida Counties Send Scott Video Letter Urging Veto
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Close Race for Dixie County Judge, Mixed Emotions Among Residents