Legislature Increases Offenses on Video Voyeurism
Video Voyeurism is when someone secretly videotapes another person naked or some state of undress.
On Wednesday, the legislature increased the offenses of video voyeurism from a misdemeanor to a felony.
There was a high profile case in Bradford County where a man was arrested for videotaping female customers
in his backyard tanning bed.
For more on video voyeurism, watch our report.
- Police Investigate Assistant State Attorney After Video Voyeurism Allegations
- UF Professor Pleads to Video Voyeurism Charge
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- Former Assistant State Attorney arrested, charged with voyeurism
- District Softball: Bradford, Dixie County Win, Trenton Falls
- Flood damage in Dixie County assessed by the state
- Synthetic Marijuana Banned in Florida
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- Atheist Monument Unveiled on Courthouse Lawn