Legislature Increases Offenses on Video Voyeurism
Video Voyeurism is when someone secretly videotapes another person naked or some state of undress.
On Wednesday, the legislature increased the offenses of video voyeurism from a misdemeanor to a felony.
There was a high profile case in Bradford County where a man was arrested for videotaping female customers
in his backyard tanning bed.
For more on video voyeurism, watch our report.
- Dixie County Armed Robbery Video
- Bradford County 5-0 After 46-7 Rout Over Oakleaf, Bell Nipped by Bishop Snyder 21-20, Dixie County Wins 23-20 Over Hamilton
- Florida Counties Send Scott Video Letter Urging Veto
- Arrests in Dixie County Crime Spree
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Bradford County Ex-Coach Gets Jail Time In Vegas Casino Death
- Florida Legislature May Not End on Time
- Bondi Battling with Legislature Over Settlement
- Legislature Appeals Florida Redistricting Ruling