Officer's Funeral in Melbourne
People lined the streets of West Melbourne, Florida yesterday morning to pay respects to a police officer killed in the line of duty.
A hearse carrying Deputy Barbara Pill's body slowly moved through the streets as hundreds of her fellow officers stood in uniform.
The American flag hung over the chapel where her funeral was held.
Governor Rick Scott and Attorney General Pam Bondi were among those in attendance.
Pill was shot last week during a traffic stop after she pulled over two people suspected of stealing from a motel.
The two suspects are in custody.
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Funeral Held For Bobby Bowden's Grandson
- Former GPD Officer's Voicemail Threat
- Sit In Inside of Governor Scott's Office
- State Attorney Supporting Franklin County Sheriff's Office In Stand Your Ground Case
- Florida Funeral Planned for US Officer Killed in Kabul
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Sheriff's Office Recruits Outside Help For Investigation
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Sheriff's Office, DEA Hold Drug Take Back Day