Officer's Funeral in Melbourne
People lined the streets of West Melbourne, Florida yesterday morning to pay respects to a police officer killed in the line of duty.
A hearse carrying Deputy Barbara Pill's body slowly moved through the streets as hundreds of her fellow officers stood in uniform.
The American flag hung over the chapel where her funeral was held.
Governor Rick Scott and Attorney General Pam Bondi were among those in attendance.
Pill was shot last week during a traffic stop after she pulled over two people suspected of stealing from a motel.
The two suspects are in custody.
- Thousands line streets for slain officer's funeral
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Hundreds Gather at Police Officer's Memorial Service
- Funeral Held For Bobby Bowden's Grandson
- Officer's Trial in Ferguson, Missouri- Jury Returns Monday
- Waldo City Council Hears Officer's Wrongful Termination Appeal
- Former GPD Officer's Voicemail Threat
- Inmate attempts to steal officer's gun
- State Attorney Supporting Franklin County Sheriff's Office In Stand Your Ground Case
- Sit In Inside of Governor Scott's Office