Polo Mogul's Girlfriend Testifies
Wednesday was day two in the DUI manslaughter trial of a Florida millionaire.
The jury heard from the defendant's "adopted" girlfriend.
Heather Colby Hutchins took the stand in West Palm Beach.
She and Polo Club mogul John Goodman started dating shortly after the 2010 accident.
Goodman recently adopted Hutchins, reportedly in an effort to protect his money.
Goodman is accused of driving drunk and causing the crash that killed 23-year-old college student Scott Wilson.
- Polo Tycoon Will Pay $46 Million in Deadly DUI Crash
- Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI
- Father Abandons Baby at Strip Club
- John Kalisz's Murder Trial Could Be Delayed
- Casey Anthony Asks For Delay In Trial
- Trial Delayed in Brewer Case
- Teen on Trial
- Boys and Girls Club Wins Award
- Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car