Tragic End For Pregnant Woman
Police say a woman who was seven months pregnant was hit and killed today as she was inside a poolside cabana in Fort Lauderdale.
Fort Lauderdale Fire Resuce say a woman lost control of the car she was driving, slammed through a fence and into the cabana area.
The pregnant woman was inside the bathroom in the cabana area when she was hit and killed.
The driver was seriously injured.
Police have not released the names of the vicitim or the driver, and say the accident is under investigation.
- High Speed Chase Ends With Dramatic Crash
- Pregnant Woman Arrested For Attacking Boyfriend
- Woman Killed in Boat Crash
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Kentucky Woman Pleads Guilty in Pregnant Woman's Death
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County