Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Train Runs Into Minivan
One person was killed after a train ran into a minivan near Lake Okechobee today.
The train was carrying 30 freight cars in Belle Glade.
Half of the van landed in a canal, the other half remained stuck to the front of the locomotive.
The driver of the van was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Hundreds of Soldiers Training in Ocala
- Fatal Bus Accident Kills One
- Train Crashes
- Driver Killed in Collision with Train
- Train Crash Leaves One Dead
- Crushed by Train
- New Baseball Spring Training Initiative
- Romney Running Mate Search Enters Audition Phase
- FHP hopes to Reverse Hit and Run Numbers Across the State
- Tow to Go Program Up and Running for Holiday Weekend