Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
State lawmakers are signing off on a plan to raise tuition at Florida's colleges. House and Senate budget negotiators have agreed to raise tuition by 5% for students who attend schools like Gateway, Santa Fe, and the College of Central Florida. Lawmakers did not order a tuition hike for UF and the state's other ten universities
The budget anticipates the Board of Governors will approve increases of 15 percent for all or most universities. That's the maximum the board can approve on its own.
- Santa Fe Increased Tuition
- Proposal to Increase College Tuition Approved
- College Tuition Could Increase Up to 15 Percent by 2013
- If Tuition Increases, Florida Universities Will Still Struggle
- Governor Scott Urges State Universities to Turn Down Tuition Increase
- Power of Tuition
- Scott Still Undecided on Florida University Tuition
- Tuition Petition
- Tuition Changes Unlikely To Apply In Florida
- Tuition Bill in Governor's Hands