Lemonade with a Cause
An unselfish energetic 8 year old boy living in Florida is running his own cupcake and lemonade stand, but he's not doing it for himself.
Perhaps the most enthusiastic lemonade sale man, Harrison Godwin's selling involves caring.
Alexandria Scott was a little girl whose cancer fight helped create Alex's Lemonade Stand, a national foundation.
Harrison never knew her but he wanted to help.
This is his second year working with Alex's Lemonade Stand.
He has raised over $500 for the cause with all the proceeds going to pediatric cancer research.
- Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
- Too Many People In Apartment Causes Floor To Collapse
- TS Andrea Causes Boats to Flip
- E. Coli Outbreak Causes Death and Sickness
- What Caused the Texas Fertilizer Explosion? An Expert Weighs In
- Chrome Divas Ride for a Cause
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- Earthquake Felt Half Way Around the World Causing Aftershocks in North Central Florida
- High Fuel Costs Cause School Buses To Scale Back Their Routes
- Kids Run, Bike, Swim for a Good Cause.