Man Known as "Romeo Bandit" Pleads Not Guilty
The man suspected of being the "Romeo Bandit" accused of plotting a scheme to steal from his date appeared in a Broward County courtroom today.
Anthony Maldonado plead not guilty.
Maldonado took a woman out to eat while police said his friend ransacked her home.
He'll be back in court on May 24th.
- FBI Requests Assistance in Identifying "Limping Bandit"
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- Man Charged in Abortion Clinic Fire Pleads Guilty
- Man Pleads Not Guilty To Murdering Teen
- Man Pleads Guilty To Fatally Stabbing Bears Fan
- Fout Pleads "Not Guilty"
- Local Man Pleads Guilty to Dino Smuggling
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- BP Oil Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter
- Accused Would-Be-Terrorist Pleads Not Guilty in Tampa