Police Chief Arrested for DUI
The chief of police in Lantana has been fired after he was arrested for a DUI.
Jeffrey Tyson is accused of hitting the back of an unmarked Palm Beach County Sheriff's Deputy's car at a red light.
The deputy said Tyson changed lanes and drove for another mile with the deputy following him with his emergency flashers on.
When he was stopped, Tyson regused a sobriety test and was arrested.
- Police Chief in Martin Case Remains Under Scrutiny
- Police Chief Steps Down
- New Interim Police Chief in Sanford
- Sanford Police Chief Fired
- Florida Man Arrested for Impersonating Police Officer
- Fla. Court Rules Against Police Over Pot Arrests
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Deputy Arrested, Charged With DUI
- Assistant State Attorney Arrested for DUI
- 100 DUI Arrests and Counting