Students March for Trayvon
They wanted to make a difference and so they started walking, and ended up covering forty miles in three days.
A group of Florida students took this weekend to honor Trayvon Martin.
The group calls themselves the "Dream Defenders," most of them are students at Florida Universities.
They marched from Daytona Beach to Sanford seeking justice.
Police say the 17-year-old was shot and killed in late February by neighborhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman.
Zimmerman says he acted in self defense.
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- More Rallies for Trayvon Martin
- Zimmerman Trial: Not Guilty (Video)
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six
- Zimmerman Trial: Hearing Over Audio Experts Still Undecided
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Rules on Audio Experts
- Zimmerman Trial Day 11: Opening Statements
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Ruling on Other Zimmerman Phone Calls
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence