Students March for Trayvon
They wanted to make a difference and so they started walking, and ended up covering forty miles in three days.
A group of Florida students took this weekend to honor Trayvon Martin.
The group calls themselves the "Dream Defenders," most of them are students at Florida Universities.
They marched from Daytona Beach to Sanford seeking justice.
Police say the 17-year-old was shot and killed in late February by neighborhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman.
Zimmerman says he acted in self defense.
- Student Newspaper Apologizes Over Trayvon Martin Cartoon
- Officials to Vote on Sanford Chief's Resignation
- Sanford Warns Reporters About Contacting Workers
- New Interim Police Chief in Sanford
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- More Rallies for Trayvon Martin
- Justice Department Investigating Trayvon Martin's Death
- Homeowner Association Could Be Sued in Martin Case
- Trayvon Martin Death Won't Go to Florida Grand Jury
- Attorney General Vows Thorough Review of Martin Case