2 Murder Suspects, Teen Killed During Police Crash
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Two murder suspects and an 18-year-old woman were killed in a crash that injured three others during police chase in Orlando.
Orlando police say a fugitive unit tried to stop a car they were following just after 7 p.m. Thursday. That's when the driver sped up, lost control of the vehicle on a turn and crossed a median before crashing into a canal. The driver and two passengers were killed. Two other passengers are hospitalized.
The Orlando Sentinel reports the two dead men are suspected of killing a street preacher in Orlando. He was shot Tuesday while carrying his Bible. The preacher's name hasn't been released because authorities haven't located his relatives.
Investigators from Orlando police and the Florida Highway Patrol were processing the crash site late Thursday.
- No suspects, few leads in Putnam County murder
- Man Killed During Police Pursuit
- Attempted Murder Suspect Shot by Police
- Robbery Suspect Killed During Shootout with Deputies
- Grand Jury Indicts Suspects in Teen Murder
- Police Arrest Two Teens In Georgia Baby Killing
- Feds Seek Suspects, Motive in Boston Bombings
- FBI, Police Hunt Kidnap-Murder Suspect and 2 Girls
- Teen Pleads Guilty to Sexually Assaulting and Killing Jacksonville Toddler
- Trial Continues of Teen Accused of Double Murder