Bear Struck and Killed on I-4
Orlando - A small bear was struck and killed Wednesday morning on Interstate 4 in Seminole County.
The car was traveling eastbound on I-4 near State Road 434 when the woman drive struck the bear.
She managed to pull off the road.
Fortunately, she was not injured.
- Bradford Pedestrian Struck and killed, Driver Sought
- Longwood Bear Captured
- Bears On Set
- Chicago Bears Fan Dies After Man Cuts His Throat
- Bear Climbs Up Tree for the Second Time
- Man Pleads Guilty To Fatally Stabbing Bears Fan
- Tallahassee Area Teacher Killed In Wreck With Bus
- Amendment 5 Struck Down
- FHP Trooper Struck, Injured on I-75
- Man Reportedly Struck a Rescue Vehicle and Pedestrian