Bear Struck and Killed on I-4
Orlando - A small bear was struck and killed Wednesday morning on Interstate 4 in Seminole County.
The car was traveling eastbound on I-4 near State Road 434 when the woman drive struck the bear.
She managed to pull off the road.
Fortunately, she was not injured.
- Black Bear Struck by Car on Interstate
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on Florida's Turnpike
- Bear that Killed Goats Still on the Loose
- 3 Dead, 8 Injured After Vehicle Hits, Kills Bear
- Deadly I-4 Shooting Was a Case of "Mistaken Identity"
- Florida investing lots of money, big hopes in I-4 project
- Man Struck and Killed by Bus in Ocala
- Bradford Pedestrian Struck and killed, Driver Sought
- Pedestrian killed after being struck by two vehicles
- Toddler Fatally Struck by Out-of-control Truck