Bear Struck and Killed on I-4
Orlando - A small bear was struck and killed Wednesday morning on Interstate 4 in Seminole County.
The car was traveling eastbound on I-4 near State Road 434 when the woman drive struck the bear.
She managed to pull off the road.
Fortunately, she was not injured.
- Black Bear Struck by Car on Interstate
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on Florida's Turnpike
- Bear that Killed Goats Still on the Loose
- Deadly I-4 Shooting Was a Case of "Mistaken Identity"
- Bradford Pedestrian Struck and killed, Driver Sought
- Man Struck and Killed by Bus in Ocala
- Toddler Fatally Struck by Out-of-control Truck
- Roofer fatally struck by lightning in SW Florida
- Man Struck by Truck While Crossing the Street and Carrying His Dog
- 2 Men Struck by Cars While Lying on Road