Behind Bars For Death Threats
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - A Florida man with a history of threats against public officials is in jail after making death threats against Broward officials.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested 53-year-old Joshuah Enoch Mancinni on May 1 at his Miami Beach home.
An FDLE spokeswoman says Mancinni is being held in the Broward County jail on a $150,000 bond.
Mancinni was arrested after sending a letter to the Broward County Sheriff's Office threatening the sheriff and local judges. In the past he has threatened Gov. Rick Scott and former Gov. Jeb Bush.
An FDLE report sent to Scott's office mistakenly said he was arrested for threats against the governor.
Mancinni is charged with a second-degree felony, which is punishable by up to 15 years in prison.
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Gator Gymnast Behind Bars
- Fight With a Beer Bottle Puts One Man Behind Bars and Another in Critical Condition
- Quadruple Murder Suspect Behind Bars
- Loften High School Dean Behind Bars after Accused of Having Sex with Student
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Grinches who Stole Packages Behind Bars
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter