Charges to be Filed in FAMU Hazing
There is new information in the hazing death of a Florida A and M University drum major.
A law enforcement source close to the investigation tells CNN that criminal charges are expected to be filed today in Orlando.
Several people will face charges in the death of Robert Champion.
In November, the 26 year old collapsed in Orlando on a bus carrying the members of the band.
Police suspect the band member was beaten to death in a hazing incident on board the bands bus.
- Prosecutors Opt for Hazing Charges in FAMU Case
- Defendant in FAMU Case Now Charged in 2 Hazings
- FAMU Hazing Details Revealed
- FAMU Puts in New Rules in Wake of Hazing Death
- 2 More FAMU Hazing Death Defendants Arrested
- Defendant: FAMU Band Drum Major Wanted To Be Hazed
- FAMU Announces Anti-Hazing Committee
- FAMU Panel on Hazing Wants to Meet in Private
- Report: Hazing Rules Ignored Before Death at FAMU
- Suspect in FAMU Hazing Death to be in Court