Prayer in School
Published May 4th, 2012
After the National Day of Prayer event reporters asked Scott why he signed a bill to allow students to give inspirational messages at school events.
Scott says it's the right thing to do for the state.
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death
- New Ocala School Board Member Proposes Corporal Punishment in Schools
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- Governor Scott Calls for "Day of Prayer for Unity" on Sunday
- New Baseball Spring Training Initiative
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- Silencing Prayer Before City Meetings
- 4 to 1 Vote in Favor of Prayer
- Suwannee County Residents Call on Power of Prayer for Jane Doe