Tow to Go Program Up and Running for Holiday Weekend
If you plan to enjoy some alcohol this weekend, AAA and Budweiser say feel free but don't drive.
Both companies are teaming up to be designated drivers for Florida motorists this weekend.
The program, called Tow to Go, runs from Friday to Monday.
The service provides a free, confidential ride and tow home from any bar or restaurant by calling 1-800-AAA-HELP.
According to the release, the program is only to be used as a last resort and is offered based on the availability of AAA service technicians during times of high call volume.
- AAA Tow To Go Program To Run Through St. Patrick's Day
- Hit and Run
- Hit and Run Crash
- Woman faces 30 Years for Hit and Run Death
- Thanksgiving Holiday Ends in Fatal Hit and Run Accident for FSU Student
- Police Benevolent Association Holiday Heroes Program
- CLOSED Due To Holiday
- Two Injured in Hit and Run Boat Crash on Lake Lanier
- Advantage Towing gets 10 citations for Illegal Towing
- Florida Governor OKs Sales Tax Holiday For August