Burn Victim Testifies against His Accused Attackers
A victim of a violent burn attack took the stand Thursday in the trial of one of his accused attackers.
17-year-old Michael Brewer was doused with rubbing acohol and set on fire back in 2009.
He suffered from burns on over 65 percent of his body and was hospitalized for more than 2 months
Matthew Bent is one of the three accused in the attack and the only one to go before a jury.
As Brewer took the stand yesterday, he described what happened the day he was attacked.
The two other teens charged in the attack are already serving prison time for the crime.
- Accused Child Molester Attacked by Victim's Family
- Teen: Leader Offered Money in Fla. Burn Attack
- Burned Fla. Teen Thought He Would Die From Attack
- Teen Burn Victim, Arrested on Drug Charges
- Update Expected for Victim in Face-chewing Attack
- Polo Mogul's Girlfriend Testifies
- Man Suffers Severe Burns after an Explosion in his Apartment
- Burn Victim Shares Story
- Summer Camp Helps Child Burn Victims
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace