Cannibal Suspect had Criminal Past
Around the state today, we're learning more information about the man shot and killed by police after he attempted to eat another man's face off.
Police are saying that he indeed had a criminal past.
Police in Miami say that had to use a Taser on Rudy Eugene back in 2004 after he threatened to kill his mother and damaged her home.
When authorities arrived, they say Eugene went into a fighting stance and they used a Taser on him.
Last month, officers with Miami Police shot and killed Eugene as he attacked his victim on a causeway.
The victim remains in the hospital preparing to receive major reconstructive surgery.
- Man Charged With Bell Woman's Death Has A Criminal Past
- Fla. Man Draws 60 Years in Cannibalism Case
- MCSO Increases Amount of Assets Seized from Criminal Suspects
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- Fla. Officer Allegedly Had Sex, Didn't Reveal HIV
- Criminal Charges to be Filed Against Zimmerman
- Hampton City Leaders Dispute State Audit, as Sheriff Considers Criminal Charges
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Wage Theft Bill Moves Past House Judiciary Panel
- NYC Policeman Convicted in Cannibal-plot Case