Cannibal Suspect had Criminal Past
Around the state today, we're learning more information about the man shot and killed by police after he attempted to eat another man's face off.
Police are saying that he indeed had a criminal past.
Police in Miami say that had to use a Taser on Rudy Eugene back in 2004 after he threatened to kill his mother and damaged her home.
When authorities arrived, they say Eugene went into a fighting stance and they used a Taser on him.
Last month, officers with Miami Police shot and killed Eugene as he attacked his victim on a causeway.
The victim remains in the hospital preparing to receive major reconstructive surgery.
- Criminal Charges to be Filed Against Zimmerman
- Wage Theft Bill Moves Past House Judiciary Panel
- NYC Policeman Convicted in Cannibal-plot Case
- Costly Criminals
- Graves Vandalized by Criminals
- Smartphones Expected to be Targeted by Criminals
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Cracks Down on Career Criminals
- Deputies Nab Suspected Airport Rolex Thief
- Suspected Mother Apprehended
- Deputy Fatally Shot-Suspect