Child's Body Found in Trunk
In Florida news today, a father will be behind bars on a first degree murder charge in the death of his baby boy.
24-year-old Janus Saintil was ordered to be held without bond in a Broward County courtroom Saturday.
Saintil is accused of kidnapping his son Josiah Thursday, then killing him and hiding the boy's body in a trunk.
The baby was found yesterday.
Saintil is also facing charges of carjacking, kidnapping, robbery and battery.
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Child's Body Found in Live Oak
- Body found in trunk of burning car
- Local 'Miracle Child' visits Washington, Disney World as CMN Champion
- Human Remains Found in Trunk of Burned Car
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Child's Wish Fulfilled In Motorcycle Parade