Child's Body Found in Trunk
In Florida news today, a father will be behind bars on a first degree murder charge in the death of his baby boy.
24-year-old Janus Saintil was ordered to be held without bond in a Broward County courtroom Saturday.
Saintil is accused of kidnapping his son Josiah Thursday, then killing him and hiding the boy's body in a trunk.
The baby was found yesterday.
Saintil is also facing charges of carjacking, kidnapping, robbery and battery.
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Miami Woman's Body Found in Apartment, Teen Son Questioned
- Bodies Found Burned Near Trail ID'd as Students
- Roland Indicted For Child's Death
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- John F. Waldo's body is found