Fatal Shooting in Miami
Miami police are investigating a shooting on June 26 that killed two people, including a man recently acquitted of murder under Florida's stand-your-ground law.
A bullet aimed for someone else instantly killed Greyston Garcia as well as a 16 year old boy who lived nearby.
Garcia was acquitted in March under the stand-your-ground law for killing Pedro Roteta after Roteta broke into Garcia's truck.
Police have not yet made any arrests in the shooting.
- Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
- Fatal Police Shooting
- Miami Shootings
- Deputy Involved in Fatal Shooting
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Drug Bust off Miami Coast
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed