MARGATE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities canceled an Amber Alert that had been issued for a 12-year-old girl from south Florida.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said late Sunday that it had canceled the alert issued earlier in the day Megan Williams of Margate. A news release said the case was resolved, but didn't elaborate.
A message seeking further comment from police in Margate wasn't immediately returned.
Earlier in north Florida, a missing child alert was issued for 13-year-old Madelyn Marie Norris of Greenville in Madison County, which is about 40 miles east of Tallahassee. FDLE has since cancelled the alert and says Norris was found safe.
- Missing North Carolina Girl Found
- Missing Tourism Director
- Missing Boaters
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Testimony Ends In Missing Foster Girl Trial
- 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl Goes Missing
- Missing Man Vigil
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage