Passenger Gropes TSA Agent
Around the state today, an air traveler is facing charges for allegedly groping a TSA agent in an inappropriate way at a Florida airport in April.
This is surveillance video showing a 59-year-old Carol Price getting a pat down at security at Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers.
The TSA says the pat down was done according to procedure.
But Price, a former TSA worker disagreed and complained to a TSA supervisor who was also a former colleague.
The video shows it's anything but a routine complaint.
Price is now facing two misdemeanor charges.
- Passenger Attacks Crew on NC-to-Florida Flight
- Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies
- Passenger in Palatka Plane Crash Dies
- New TSA Screening
- New Plan Speeds Up Airport Security
- Ungrateful Passenger
- Child Passenger Safety Week
- Driver, Two Passengers Attempt To Flee During Routine Traffic Stop
- Two Passengers Critically Injured In Vehicle Crash
- Witness: Passengers were "Freaking Out" Over Flight Attendant Rant