Police Probe George Zimmerman on Inconsistencies In His Story
SANFORD, Fl.- Newly released tapes show Florida investigators poking holes in George Zimmerman's account.
In an interrogation tape taken just three days after the shooting, the lead homicide investigator pressed Zimmerman about what he remembers from the minutes before he shot and killed 17 year old Trayvon Martin.
Although Zimmerman passed a deception test one day later, police in this tape probed him about inconsistencies in his story.
Just last week, Zimmerman's attorneys released video showing their client at the scene of the crime explaining to police that he feared for his life after Martin saw his gun.
Zimmerman remains in jail after his bail was revoked for lying to the judge.
He has a bond hearing on Friday the 29th.
- Tape of George Zimmerman May Help His Defense
- Zimmerman Wants Jurors Sequestered
- Prosecutors Don't Want Trial To Be About Martin
- Zimmerman Wants Evidence Private in Martin Case
- Feds, Florida Probe Teen's Shooting by Watch Captain
- Walk for Trayvon Martin as his 18th Birthday Nears
- Justice Department Investigating Trayvon Martin's Death
- New Interim Police Chief in Sanford
- Zimmerman's Lawyers Withdraw from Shooting Case
- Zimmerman Apologizes for Shooting