Truant Teen Wears Sign As Part of Punishment
In South Florida, a mother who is at her wits end is using humiliation to teach her daughter a lesson about misbehaving in school.
13-year-old Sabrina Morris was forced to wear a bright pink sign and walk around outside of her middle school.
Part of the sign reads - "I don't listen to my mother and hang with the wrong crowd."
Sabrina's mother says she is fed up with constant suspensions from the school and was forced to resort to some extreme parenting.
- Possible Changes in Florida's Capital Punishment System
- Parents of Slain Black Teen Want FBI Investigation
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- South Florida Drug Scandal Causes FHSAA to Rethink Testing Policies
- Crocodiles Rebound in South Florida
- Cigarette Thieves Hit South Florida
- Silo Collapse in South Florida
- Toddler Reported Missing in South Florida
- South Florida DJ Battle Heats Up
- South Florida Man Kills Children