Baby Born on Florida Highway
A baby girl apparently couldn't wait until her parents made it to the hospital to come out and see the world.
The couple delivered their baby, by themselves, on the side of I-95 in South Florida, early Tuesday morning.
Luckily the little girl's father is a trained firefighter.
The mother and baby girl, named Margarita, are doing just fine and should leave the hospital in a few days.
- Baby Aardvark Born in Illinois Zoo
- Fatal Crash on South Florida Highway
- Scientists Say Baby Born With HIV Apparently Cured
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Father Abandons Baby at Strip Club
- Florida Highway Trooper Killed
- Deputy Injured by Bull on Highway
- Baby born at Gas Station
- First Baby Born In Alachua County for 2011
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase